Horchow Friends and Family Sale

I'm beyond excited about this sale going on right now over at Horchow.  For the past two years we've been fixing up and decorating our vacation home in south Florida.  A lot of the purchases that I make for this home are done online, because, really who wants to drag their family furniture shopping while on vacation?  

Many of the items we've bought have come from Horchow, (like this pendant and these outdoor pillows) the selection is really vast so there's a lot to love.  We're getting ready to head back down south for spring break, and I really, really want to finish this project already.  So for me, this sale (25% - 30% site wide!) could not have come at a better time!

*Horchow is part of an affiliate program for The Zhush, all my opinions are my own.


  1. That acrylic/brass coffee table is the bomb! Love! M.

  2. Anonymous3/12/2014

    Sorry to say but your blog has become very boring...

    1. ouch! sorry you feel that way.


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved