Spring Break Essentials

one | two | three | four | five

My children get a whole two weeks off from school for spring break and I feel so lucky to be able to indulge in a little southern sunshine... this year especially.  I did a little pre-vacation shopping for a much needed new cover up (or two, this one is also really cute!) and a new beach bag as well.  I also perused my own store for some beach essentials, like this adorable monogram leather pouch  (I love the convenience of a bag within the bag, especially on the beach) and this fun cover for my iPad mini...which I just downloaded all of these onto. Rounding it out are some things I already own and love, like my trusty gold Havianas and my glam (I can't be bothered with mascara) sunglasses, lip balm with SPF, Supergoop and a jaunty straw fedora.  Are you heading out anywhere special?


  1. Our summer vacation is booked to Tulum and now I am daydreaming about my travel being that maxi coverup!

  2. Looking good, where are you off to? I am not familiar with Supergoop, is it just a sunscreen w/ vitamin c? We are going to tour some of the SE of the US, visiting schools and exploring. I love your monogram bags, what a great gift idea. I am big on bags within bags too - keeps things organized. Great guide of essentials...have a great weekend!

  3. I like the idea that you share here and I hope there is a fresh idea that can be shared in the future
    If later there was a chance I would like to exchange thoughts with you
    Thank you very much for sharing interesting things here
    obat pembesar vimax contoh vimax original distributor vimax original ciri vimax Palsu

  4. Love that green dress!

  5. LOVE that #3dress!!!! I am allergic to sunscreen, ugh! So I have to only use Zinc it only happened when I turnned 45 my skin changed!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved