Search

Loading...

3/5/14

Spring Break Reading List

We Are Water: A Novel          |   The Rosie Project: A Novel
                                   The Valley of Amazement      |   Attachments: A Novel

Based on a lot of great feedback (on this book post) back in December, I went ahead and ordered both The Goldfinch and The Rosie Project, to read on our winter break vacation.  For the most part I really enjoyed reading The Goldfinch, but it did sort of fall a part a little for me toward the end...I know I'm in the minority with this thought though.  I haven't had a chance to pick up a book since New Years Day, but with two whole weeks for Spring Break coming up, I'm hoping not only to start  and finish reading The Rosie Project, but to add even another book to the mix as well.

Based on the fact that I pretty much LOVE everything Amy Tan and Wally Lamb have ever written, I'm considering both The Valley of Amazement and We Are Water.  I've heard and read good things about both.  I also think that Attachments by Rainbow Rowell sounds pretty interesting and very entertaining. Have any of you read this one yet?  What else should I be considering?  I really want to get back into the reading groove!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these ideas, I've been "reading" via audible lately. I love listening to a bedtime story or to listen while I am doing tedious tasks. I think I'll load all of the above!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved