Search

Loading...

3/3/14

Style Stalking: Allison Hennessy Interior Design

I first learned of Allison Hennessy's beautiful design work through Quintessence, via Trad Home.  Ms. Hennessy's classic aesthetic caught my attention immediately and I can't imagine why it's taken me this long to feature her work here. My comfort zone will always be traditional interiors, especially when they are infused with light and modern influences, just like all of these lovely spaces.  I'm so glad I finally remembered to stalk this brief but inspiring portfolio today...and I'm also really, really glad it's finally March!




8 comments:

  1. VERY pretty. That kitchen is perfection.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this home! The lighting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely refined interiors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison's work is bold yet inviting! I remember her from Stacey's nomination to TradHome. Will have to check out more of her portfolio!!! Great stalk, Sue!

    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that wallpaper in the powder room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the interior design work specially the wall paper in bedroom just awesome. Even the wash basin and interior beside that give a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sue for the shout out! Allison has been working on lots of great projects so hopefully she'll have more to add to her online portfolio soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, thank you for the lovely post! It is exciting to be featured on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved