Search

Loading...

3/4/14

The Brooklyn Blues

There's nothing like a dreary winter to really underscore how much sunshine and weather affects mood, and I'm sure I'm not alone in noticing how color can have a similar affect as well. This House Beautiful feature of this stunning Brooklyn townhouse designed by Miles Redd, reminded me just  how important the use of color can be in our surroundings. For my home, I always opt first for neutral tones and then my go to color of choice is almost always blue. I find blue interiors and accents so easy to live with and so inviting and despite the familiar connotations, uplifting. Do you have a "go-to" design color too?




Scroll through to see some of my favorite blue decor items:

4 comments:

  1. I love the blue with the red touches in the 1st photo.
    And the Peacock wallpaper, ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH Miles Redd! That bedroom is beautiful. Loving the color combos

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that beautiful blue bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful! Blue is my absolute favorite color ever and I love seeing it used so beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved