Search

Loading...

3/10/14

The Queen of Color

I think I mention how much I'm anticipating the arrival of Spring, everyday here...but it seems that we have a bit more wintry weather in store for us for at least the next few weeks. Call it spring fever, but I'm really craving some cheerful color in my home... bright, bold Amanda Nisbet inspired pops of color.

According to this House Beautiful feature on Amanda Nisbet, the New York based designer, thinks of herself as the "color whisperer."  When it comes to the brilliant use of saturated colors in home decor, Amanda Nisbet's beautiful interiors always come immediately to mind. If fact, I consider Ms. Nisbet to be the "Queen of Color".  Hey, if Jamie Drake can be the King of Color, why not anoint Amanda Nisbet as the Queen?  Inspired by Amanda's colorful choices for the home, I've made a colorful curation of my own below...



Scroll through if you're craving some color too...

2 comments:

  1. I always crave some color! This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved