Search

Loading...

3/8/14

Weekend Sale Stalking


Happy Weekend everyone! I didn't really intend on writing a sales/shopping post for this weekend, but that was before I realized how many great sales were going on!  If three separate sightings makes for a fashion trend...then I also think it calls for a post on these great sales:

1. Shopbop: A favorite site of mine, they have a great selection of things on sale, most notably these wear with anything boots (the color I want is 40% off!!!) and miraculously still in my size! I know I'll be wearing them right through spring...

2. J.Crew: I was actually on this site shopping for my little guy, when I saw that there was a big sale going on in the women's section.  Items like this cashmere perfect for spring sweater are 25% off with the code HAPPYSHOPPING, good thing, because I'm officially obsessed with the hot pink version...

3. Serena and Lily:  My two daughters share a bathroom, one is a young teen and one a "tween". This situation is not ideal, and aside from being a disorganized mess, could really use a spring re-fresh.  I'm taking full advantage of the great sale going on at Serena and Lily and snagging this tassel trim shower curtain at 20% (everything in the store!) with code GET20. I've also got my eye on this bathmat for my son's bathroom...simply because it's so cute!

PS: One more! This adorable top (that's been spotted on Olivia Palermo and of course, is now all over Pinterest) is on sale too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved