Search

Loading...

8/27/14

Back To School Shopping

I'm still in a bit of denial that school starts for all three of my children next week.  Further fueling my state of confusion is the fact that my oldest is starting high school!  In fact, this year, we'll have one in high school, one in middle school and one in the lower/elementary school.

Between trying my best to savor each beautiful sunny day this week as summer draws to an unofficial close, coupled with the dawning realization that everyone has grown at least an inch this year, I'm so incredibly grateful for online shopping...not to mention online sales (the J.Crew/Crewcuts one is amazing) and lifesaving sites like Zappos, that deliver so incredibly fast, for those times when we realize that everyone's cleats are too small and there's a pre-season scrimmage this week!



1 comment:

  1. I miss the back to school shopping days...but not the "I need the cleats this afternoon" days! Enjoy these last few days of summer vacation! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved