Bespoke Family Crests

I've mentioned before, how my inbox is crammed with pitches and product releases for basically, what my Grandmother would've referred to as a whole lot of "dreck" ~ but every once in a while I do run across a gem, which is why I continue to open every single one of them.  Such was the case when I found a link to local artist Rachel Rogers along with this desription:

"Rachel Rogers is a New York-based artist known for her playful bespoke heraldry. A San Francisco native, Rogers attended Parsons School of Design prior to working under the reputable, Rodrigo Corral. Rogers' ink and water-color creations are both whimsical and elegant. Rogers is commissioned to create her signature designs by individuals, designers and brands to bring a customized, intimate and unique approach to crests, stationery, event collateral and heraldry."

Given my penchant for all things monogram and personal, I pretty much flipped for Rachel's work, here are a few of my favorites, check out Rachel's charming site for more information.


  1. Madly in love! Thanks so much for sharing!!

  2. Love them!
    What a beautiful post!

  3. Thank you for hosting and I'm looking forward to this crest painting for sure!!!

  4. dying over these!! Totally looking into these!

  5. That is some gorgeous work.


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved