Search

Loading...

8/26/14

Country Loving

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Tilton Fenwick's playfully chic design aesthetic, so of course I absolutely flipped for their most recent design collaboration with Country Living's House of the Year (in the September 2014 issue.) Anne and Susyel, the design duo that makes up Tilton Fenwick were the perfect choice for this project, I can't wait to see what these two fabulous ladies are up to next!



PS: Check out this fabulous downtown loft designed by Tilton Fenwick!
PPS: I just learned that Tilton Fenwick now has a fabulous furniture collection at Target!!!

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree. There were so many great take aways in that house. Those ladies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink ceilings are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eclectic Country is fabulous and she did a fanatstic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They killed it! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Some of it is a little too "country-ish" for me, (I can't get into the dining room... those chairs...) but I do like how they incorporate some unexpected design elements.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved