Labor Day Steals and Deals

Happy Labor Day weekend! I got up early today to shop some great sales and share my favorite deals. First and foremost, if you haven't already heard, is offering 20% all weekend, site wide with this code: LABORDAY2014

Here are just a few other sales and great finds I'm loving this Holiday weekend! Enjoy!


  1. Your store has grown so much!! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Labor Day, Sue! I am moving (yet again…exhausting). Anyways, I am looking for 'pops of purple' and thought who would know better than you. Looking for some modern over-sized purple pillows for my peacock blue couch. Any ideas where to look? xoxo

  2. What a great variety of features you chose this week, very pretty. Thanks for a lovely party!
    Home Decor Ideas

  3. Happy labor day.:)

  4. Love the first vision, looks so comfy and pretty.
    Battersea Tenancy cleaners


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved