Obsession Du Jour: Hallie Henley Design

Oddly enough, I have Instagram to thank for knowing that Hallie Henley Designs would be right up my ally!  Freaky "all knowing" algorithms aside, I simply can not get enough of these beautiful spaces. Perfect timing too, as each and every one is going straight into my "new home inspiration file".


  1. Beautiful! I love all the vintage pieces mixed in. Will definitely check them out on Instagram!

  2. Good grief that last room was a total surprise! I love all these bathrooms- especially the nickel plated tubs- so cool! My practical side looks at these those and wonders who keeps them clean and pristine- especially that one that's like a 3 mirror ! Great stuff!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Decor Inspiration for your Bathroom

  3. This is exactly what I love!! beautiful work!

  4. So gorgeous! Don't you love how social media seems to "know" just what we love! Have a great week, Sue! xoxo

  5. All beautiful! I love all the Lucite! xo Leslie


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved