Philip House NYC

I remember reading a while back that a well known Manhattan developer had hired Victoria Hagan to design it's most recent residential living project (and, I also remember thinking that was a brilliant move).  Now that I finally got a chance to check out Philip House, I know for sure that this builder has the right idea.  Each space is "move in ready" with perfectly crisp, chic and clean interiors.

PS: Designer Victoria Hagan's own stunning home.


  1. She is such a classic clean lined designer I just love all she does!

  2. Love me some Victoria Hagan. I think the first time I saw her vacation home, I admired her as a designer. Thank for sharing.

    Lisa @ Girl at the Beach.


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved