Search

Loading...

8/25/14

The Inn At Little Pond Farm

I recently learned of the Inn At Little Pond Farm, an enchanting destination in the mountains of North Carolina. This perfectly appointed Bed and Breakfast, which has been described as a "luxury lifestyle Inn," charmed me so much with it's impeccable interiors and beautiful grounds, I just had to share it here today.  The Inn was brought to life by husband and wife design team owners, Gaye and Frank Lucas as a labor of love. Adding to the over all appeal are the James Beard Foundation cooking classes offered weekly, in the amazing farm house kitchen.  The Inn at Little Pond Farm is going right to the top of my must visit list..have any of you ever been?



And, if you love this sophisticated country vibe as much as I do, a few thoughts on adding a bit of this style to your own home...


4 comments:

  1. Looks heavenly! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous - any place with cooking classes is a win in my book! I need to remember this for a girls trip with my sister who lives in NC. Have a great week, Sue! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, we have stayed there! And it was wonderful! Beautiful all the way around, and Gaye and Frank are superb hosts. Here is the first of a few posts I did on it if you are interested. http://www.talkofthehouse.com/the-inn-at-little-pond-farm-part-one/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this gem of a hide-away. I love how simple and charming it is, done in a "just right" way.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved