Katy Byrne (of DBK) tagged me in her Favorite Things post. The idea is to share fifteen favorite things I use and really love on a daily basis...it's a great way to get some solid reviews and recommendations if your looking to try something new. I went with a range of prices, gift ideas, home decor, beauty and fashion...Here's my list:
1. Willing myself to use this lovely Kate Spade planner on a daily basis-and to remember to bring it with me too. So far, so good!
2.I've blogged about Molecule 01 several times already, I'm really obsessed with it. Whenever I wear it, which is almost daily, I always get compliments.
3. Maybeline Great Lash with the biggest brush in blackest black, is a desert island must have for me. Been using it for years...my hair is dark brunette but my eyelashes are blonde, how unfair is that?
4. Another must have in my make up bag is Lancome's le crayon in black ebony. Been loyal to this one eyeliner for years because it goes on so easy, and stays on.
5. Love a good dark shade of polish for fall, sometimes it's hard to choose...Luxedo by essie is on my nails as I type this now. Deep dark purple and very chic!
6. I just started using Kiehl's Midnight Recovery based on a friend's love for it, so far so good, it feels great and smell amazing-so I'm passing on the love.
7. This Greek key throw (from my own shop) is a favorite of mine for a number of reasons...the color, the motif and the cosiness factor all come immediately to mind. It also makes a great house warming gift.
8. On the higher end of the spectrum, I'm obsessed with this fringe black leather Valentino clutch. Purchased last year, an immediate must have moment~ that I haven't regretted.
9. Another splurge, another obsession. These booties by Isabel Marant are an absolute fave due to the comfort, high style factor and my favorite part, the concealed wedge hidden inside. Instant longer legs! I truly live for these so much that I now own both a suede and a leather pair!
10. These little zebra catchall trays are another fun pick from my store. I use one on my dresser for earrings and rings, A perfect example of Jonathan Adler's "happy chic" style, I love to give them as gifts as well.
11. One product I can't live without is Cetaphil soap! Been using this gentle bar for years and years, I literally buy it in bulk. Take it with me when we travel...you get the idea.
12. I also had to include Tom's of Maine's peppermint toothpaste. This is my must have toothpaste, started when I was pregnant with my first...the peppermint was the only flavor I could tolerate in those early months and I've stuck with it ever since.
13. Love this YSL rouge volupte for satisfying both the lip gloss junkie and lip balm hoarder in me. Plus, there's SPF 15 and that case is just so pretty!
14. On the one hand, this design book by Allegra Hicks, represents all my coffee table design books, simply because I can not get enough. But, I also happen to love this one a teensy bit more, due to the fabulous blue and white evil eye cover!
15. I burn a lot of scented candles... a lot. Feu de Bois by Dyptique is one of my all time favorites due to the unique woodsy scent. Instant fireplace coziness with the strike of a match!
OK, that was fun...tagging both Elizabeth of Pretty Pink Tulips and Albertina of Mimosa Lane to both do the same! These ladies have amazing taste, can't wait to see what favorite things they love the most!