Search

Loading...

9/5/14

NYFW Inspired Finds For Under $100


As most of you know, yesterday kicked off New York Fashion Week. I'll be following the shows and what I think is really the best part, the street style...from the comfort of my laptop.  But, I couldn't resist the urge to pull together a few fashion week inspired finds, all under $100.  

If I were to head into the city, considering the temps are still quite humid and summery here in New York, I'd certainly wear this top, and pair it with two of my favorite purchases this summer ~ these pants and these shoes.  Happy Weekend!



3 comments:

  1. I would love to go sometime but I would definitely have to up my wardrobe for the scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that bracelet! Its simple yet elegant!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karolyn we should go next year! I would love it! Great picks Sue!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved