Search

Loading...

10/28/14

Book Review: Tory Burch In Color

When I first heard that Tory Burch was coming out with a coffee table book, I had a feeling that it was going to be a "must have". And, once I saw the release of the fabulous cover of Tory Burch: In Color, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy.  Now that I finally devoured this book I can tell you that it's filled with virtually everything that inspires this mulit talented designer, from Tory's stunning homes, exotic trips, childhood memories, amazing artwork and even a few cocktail recipes (including one for a great Southside, a personal favorite) my latest coffee table acquisition did not disappoint.




PS: Tory Burch table top collection
PPS: Tory Burch beauty

3 comments:

  1. Sue I adore this book, learning more about Tory, the art and inspirations she received from her travels, and the glorious color of course!!

    xoxo,
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop of color doesn't even skim the surface! What vibrant designs - Tory is fascinating!!
    xo. Leslie
    Segreto Finishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and home. When I saw you talking about this book, I had to share that my sister in law is in her book! Good friends!!!
    Sharon
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved