Hunting The Good Stuff

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

These gold task lamps from Target for my children's new study area are are a no brainer. A poppy new lip gloss from Beauty Counter is a fun little mid week treat (in petal) so pretty!  Tried on these Tom Ford aviators in Greenwich this week and in a moment of retail weakness they came home with me (I have far too many pairs of sunglasses, BUT, they're SO flattering)  #newfavoritething There's a new polish in my life and I'm hiding it  sharing it with my daughters. I can't really justify the fab Theory coat I spied online or these amazing Chloe booties (already own the pump version) but I've been admiring this cute top since spring, so maybe it's time to finally "proceed to checkout" on this one?


  1. yummy! i love everything you chose! great taste as always! I love my Tom Ford aviators!

  2. get the top! have it and love it! : )


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved