Search

Loading...

11/25/14

2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Teen Girls

Just like with hostess gifts, my own shop has a section devoted to teen and tween girls. This is because I love to shop for my own daughters (ages 12 and 15) and for my nieces too!  I'm sharing these gift ideas that I know for sure are great, since my oldest daughter's birthday is in early November and several of these items have already been proven to be winners!

one: chic glossy Hunter rain boots // two: a stylish camo beanie // three: adorable "lucky" horseshoe studs // four: fitbit bracelets  are a great idea for techie/athletic teens // five: my oldest daughter's favorite birthday gift this year was this instax printer (turns any instagram or digital photo into an actual polaroid) so good my 12 year old wants one too! // six: black Raybans // seven: a warm and sporty coat // eight: LOVE art // nine: a festive array of pretty polishes // ten: gold iPhone case  // eleven: preppy boots by Ugg

PSS: Scroll through below for a few more ideas...




2 comments:

  1. this is great thank you, I know my daughter will LOVE the instagram printer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved