Search

Loading...

11/17/14

Divine Details: Patterned Stair Runners

Hello Zhush readers! It's Katy Byrne from Designs By Katy, back with another stint of Divine Details. I don't know about you, but I'm loving seeing Sue's Instagram posts of their new home. The latest showed their antelope stair carpet. Adding a patterned carpet to your busy stairwell is not only brilliant but extremely functional. Having a pretty pattern will prevent stains and further the life of your stairs.


stair runner 1
stair runner 2
stair runner 4
Such a nice touch. Next time you move or remodel, consider a pretty runner for your stairs. Come visit my interior design blog over at Designs By Katy! Thanks for having me, Sue.
Images via: Interiors By Studio M, Studio Four NYC, Brit + Co, Decorist

9 comments:

  1. Ah you posted my favorite antelope pattern for runners!! I love it and the other color ways it comes in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing dresses an entry better than a fab stair runner. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leopard and the Greek key patterns. A stunning statement!
    Gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning ideas!!!!... (just need to adding second floor to my space and I can grab any of your examples to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. timeless & elegant choice
    We have the same carpet our library/office for the past 15 years

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good stair runner. I can't wait to get one on our stairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11/17/2014

    I just added the antelope carpet runner! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these stairs.
    Each unique and special

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I find the fawn runner to purchase?

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved