Search

Loading...

11/20/14

Obsession Du Jour: Amanda Lindroth Design

This spectacular home in the Bahamas designed by Amanda Lindroth and featured in House Beautiful is so fresh and inspiring that I feel compelled to share it.  The bright colors and beautiful spaces grabbed my attention at first glance. But what really drew me in, are all the little elements that I'm looking to implement into my own new home: leopard rugs, hurricane candles, bold lanterns, grass cloth, Lutyens benches, graphic art walls, the list goes on and on!

Scroll through for some ideas on getting this look in your own home:


4 comments:

  1. Sue I am thrilled with this artfully creative home. The color palette, wow! Thank you for sharing Amanda's work!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. The use of color in this home is spectacular! Definitely makes me long for warmer days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE every single room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! I wish someone would let me do this to their home:)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved