Search

Loading...

11/28/14

The Best Black Friday Sales 2014

What a difference a year makes! Last year, this time we were on vacation in Florida, where shopping for the Holidays while gazing at the beach seemed like a distant concept. Fast forward to this year, with a brand new house to get ready and snow on our front yard, the Holiday spirit is in full swing!!!

I'll be hitting up some of my favorite online sales today, with the hopes of getting a lot of gifts crossed off my list (and shopping for myself and house as well)! I've highlighted my top ten favorite Black Friday 2014 sales here as well as one thing from each shop that I'm obsessed with! For more gift giving inspiration see hostess gifts here and teen gifts here. Plus I'm always pinning great gifts as I run across them! Happy Savings!


1. Shopbop: Save 15% off $250, 20% off $500, 25% off $1000 with code: GOBIG14
    NOW thru Monday 12.1 (getting this cashmere sweater)

2. BaubleBar: Save 15% off 2 items with code: FRIDAY15 NOW thru tomorrow. (gifting this
   necklace!)

3. J.Crew: Save 30% off select full-price styles and additional 40% off sale + free shipping,
    no minimum with code: HOLIDAY  NOW thru 11.30 (loving these Star Wars glow in the dark 
    gifts!)   

4. Joie: Save 25% off sitewide with code Thanks! Now thru 12.1 (obsessed with black lace top!)

5. Theory: Save 40% off sitewide! Now thru 11.30! ( this black suede dress...OMG!)

6. West Elm: Save up to 25% off with code: SUPERSALE Now thru 11.30 (a new house calls for 
    new dishes, right? right!)

7. Tory Burch: Save 20% when you spend $300m 25% off $500, 30% off 750. with code LUCKY
    (this chic alternative to the LBD caught my eye immediately) Now through 12.1

8. DVF: Save 40% on great styles like this black top that I already own (it's one of my favorites!)
    Now through 12.1

9. C. Wonder: Save 40% sitewide! (someone buy me this darling tea set!:) )

10. ZHUSH.COM: Save 25% off sitewide with code: BFRIDAY25 offer ends 12.1 (scoop up these
      bestselling catchall trays before they're all gone!)

PS: That amazing chalkboard wrapping paper (above) is from Anthropologie...we're all obsessed 
with it over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved