Search

Loading...

11/14/14

Wardrobe Holes

There's nothing like moving...you're literally forced to confront everything you own, whether you like it or not.  While I was unpacking and putting away my entire wardrobe, I couldn't help but notice that I have an abundance of dark blue skinny jeans. Granted they're all in different cuts and lengths but  enough pairs to prompt a little teasing from the movers!

One item conspicuously missing from my closet: sweaters. While I certainly have enough cardigans, a variety of easy and warm pull on sweaters is exactly what my wardrobe desperately lacks. And, sure enough, now that the cold weather has arrived, the simplicity of a cozy sweater is the one thing I want to wear right now!

Luckily, Bloomingdales is holding it's Friends and Family sale event. Take 20% off with code HOLIDAY! That's where I found a few great options to bolster my small sweater collection.  Scroll through to see the ones I'm adding to my newly organized closet as a 'post move in' treat. Happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Very good looking and versatile sweater! Love the soft heather gray!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved