Cyber Monday!


Thanksgiving weekend went by in a blink and here we are in December!? I had big plans for Black Friday sales shopping, but with all three kids home from school, endless unpacking and post holiday clean up to do, I didn't get nearly enough of my gift list crossed off...

Thankfully it's Cyber Monday and many of those sales are still in full swing (including the one at! Kids all in school and giant mug of coffee by my side, here are a few of the sites and the items I'll be scooping today!

1. Leopard smart touch gloves at Target // 2. This chic clutch from Ann Taylor is just one of the fab items I'm eyeing (up to 50% off until 12.3!) // 3. Piperlime is offering 30% off site wide and 40% off sale items with code CYBERSALE, which means these suede booties for my oldest daughter are a must (and now maybe she'll stop taking mine?!) // 4. Mark and Graham is offering 20% off everything and throwing in free monograms + free gift wrap with code NOVSAVE20 (how perfect are these cocktail napkins?!) // 5. Today is the last day to take advantage of Shopbop's GOBIG14 EVENT SALE...for some reason statement socks are a "thing" around here with all three of my kids! // 6. Net-a-Porter's Fornasetti candle is a gift giving "sure thing" and high on my own personal wishlist // 7. Today's the last day to save 25% site wide at with code BFRIDAY25 (these earrings are a fun twist on traditional pearl studs).


  1. Such great ideas here -- LOVE those gloves! I saw those earrings in a mag, so glad to know you are selling them!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved