Search

Loading...

12/3/14

Gift Guide: Gifts For Him

one || two || three || four || five || six || seven

Is it just me, or are the men in your life super hard to shop for? Each holiday season, shopping for the "Mr." is my biggest gift giving challenge...one that I happily think I've met this year.  All these gifts are winners in my book, but the one I'm most excited about giving (and playing) is Cards Against Humanity...are you familiar with this "party game for horrible people?"


PS: For the teen girls in your life and hostess gift ideas.
PSS: Even more gift ideas for him, here.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad to see a gift guide for him. I am in dire need of some inspiration. This has given me a few ideas. Thank you for sharing.

    This would be a perfect entry for our link up party today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting my sophomore-in-college son a set of CAH. Cant wait to check it out! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Cards Against Humanity as a top rated game. I think I'm going to have to see what it's all about. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved