To be honest, I'm always a bit ambivalent about Valentine's Day. Back when I was single, I dreaded it... and now that I'm married, we tend to stick with the basics - a classic box of chocolate, some flowers and a card. The irony is that I tend to really love all the girly motifs of Valentine's Day. Pinks and Golds, hearts and flowers..I adore these feminine touches all year long, so it's only natural that all things Valentine are going to catch my eye, and this year the offerings seem cuter than ever.
1.My two girls (ages 12 and 15) are completely obsessed with these bath bombs, so maybe I'll surprise them each with a box.
2. A pair of bright red Hunter boots would be the perfect thing to brighten up anyone's cold gray winter.
3. Adorable letter press stationery because love notes are always a good idea.
4. I'm more than slightly obsessed with this brass "love" paperweight-it reminds me of Lanvin's quirky jewelry - I might need to get this as a "to me/from me" gift.
5. Kate Spade has an adorable little selection of cute gifts this year, like this sweet little heart dish.
7. This gold S'well bottle is the chicest way to stay hydrated.
8. If my girls are getting bath bombs than I think my son and my husband might need these conversation heart macarons:) (that way I could also steal a few...)
9. Pink cashmere, just because.