Cooking Class Favorites

1  // //  3  // // 5

A few weeks ago I attended a Birthday cooking class party at Sur La Table. This was a really fun idea for a party (we made our own healthy lunch) and a great opportunity for a cooking novice like myself to try out a few new gadgets and pans before purchasing them.

While I already knew about and even own (and love using) the Silpats and Global chef knife, the garlic and vegetable peelers not to mention this amazing non-stick pan were great little upgrades to my kitchen arsenal. Effortlessly tackling the recipes we made that day is a whole other story...but I'm trying!

shop the post here:


  1. I love Sur la Table and those pans are Exactly what I need for my kitchen. Love all kinds of gadgets for cooking, so fun!! Have a fab weekend Sue!

    The Arts by Karena

  2. Cooking classes are always so much fun! And, I can never have enough kitchen gadgets! Have a fabulous weekend, Sue! xoxo

  3. Thanks for sharing here
    I am very happy to read your review
    I hope you give a useful topic for everyone
    Vimax Asli - Thanks this has been my natural looking,
    I will always wait for your latest article - Obat Vimax Asli Canada

    Harga Vimax Asli
    Harga Vimax Asli 2015
    Jual Vimax Asli Canada

    Contoh Vimax Asli
    Cara Kerja Vimax Asli
    Jual Vimax Asli Canada


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved