Good bye filthy worn out winter boots - hello lovely strappy summer sandals! So many amazing options to choose from, I'm loving the whole stacked, block heel moment, easy comfortable flat gladiator styles and lots of metallic shine!
1. These Tory Burch wedge espadrilles combine so many of my favorite warm weather styles into one sleek sandal- the best part is the comfortable stretchy top strap! Available (on sale) here , here and here.
2. A sophisticated pop of color and an easy to manage heel, these stunning sandals would look equally chic with a summery little black dress as they would with a little white dress!
3. For dressier occasions, I'm loving these modern gold statement heels by Jimmy Choo.
4. My "go to" favorite, K. Jacques occupy a major part of my shoe wardrobe.
5. A great little sandal in a wear with anything neutral can stylishly take you from day to night.
6. Loving the mod vibe of these fun silver shoes- will look great with all my white denim outfits.
7. A few months ago I bought a pair of Steve Madden leopard flat sandals and I'm living in them lately, they're sold out everywhere, but these look a lot like them.
8. Last summer my friend had these sandals on and was raving about how comfortable they were (not to mention chic) when I went to order a pair for myself, they were sold out- so happy to discover that these are back this season and on sale! (use code SUMMER)
9. Another great neutral sandal at an amazing price-happy weekend!
SHOP THE POST HERE: