Search

Loading...

7/21/15

New House, New Needs

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

I look back on our move last November and I'm still shocked that we actually got through it.  Moving is obviously so stressful and we only moved a short distance, kept all our friends and the kids even stayed in the same school. I can't even imagine a cross country or continental move...I think I would snap for sure!

Now that the move is safely in our past, I'm having a lot of fun picking out the remaining pieces we need to tie all the rooms together.  Bit by bit it's all coming along. I love when friends and family come over and they can't believe how much we have accomplished already! I'm truly motivated to get this home finished...



SHOP THE POST:


1 comment:

  1. Very cool pieces for your new abode, Sue, which is already very chic by the way!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved