Progress Peeks: Our New House

Fourteenth Colony Lighting, custom blend high gloss black paint, Fine Paints of Europe both via Muse Interiors

We just hit the eight month mark here at our new house. I'm pretty happy with the amount of progress we've made this far and hoping to finish up with the majority of our bigger projects in the next few months. 

On the outside, the most exciting improvement was when our new front door light fixture finally arrived. It's the same fixture we had at our old house, I'm still debating if we should paint the ceiling here blue like it was back in New York...ya' know, to keep evil spirits away?

Here's a look at what else we've been up to on the inside...

Our custom Kerry Rosenthal artwork arrived and I couldn't be happier about it!

trim paint color: Benjamin Moore White Dove Satin Impervo
wall paint color: Benjamin Moore Cape Hatteras Sand
ceiling paint color: Benjamin Moore cumulus cloud (no evil spirits inside!)

Our custom drapes via Muse Interiors were finally installed!

paint color: Benjamin Moore Lavender Ice
A new book case in my office (love the Chippendale style detail).

paint color: Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray
couch and pillows via Muse Interiors

And a sunny new beach print in our bedroom.
All photos via my Instagram.


  1. Looks great! I am so mad that I changed my lovely black door to red...I need to repaint! xo K

  2. Wonderful Sue. I love your art collection and the ceramic stars and urchins!! The front door is stunning!!

    The Arts by Karena
    Stems Soiree

  3. beautiful! and yes to the blue ceiling on the porch!

  4. Love the sneak peek! xoxo to your sparkly lip phone and Kerri Rosenthal painting=)


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved