Search

Loading...

7/24/15

Vintage Chanel


The other day I met one of my very fashionable friends for lunch and was instantly reminded of a clever styling trick... a vintage Chanel brooch added to an otherwise plain outfit or jacket et voila! it instantly elevates the fashion factor! 

My friend was wearing hers on this really cute vest, and told me she often pins it to her denim jacket and tweed blazers as well. Of course, now I'm on the hunt for my very own brooch and uncovered a few more vintage classic Chanel gems along the way... (here's what I found)

SHOP THE POST HERE:


1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved