Divine Details: Festive Holiday Tables

thanksgiving table 1

Hello Zhush readers! It's Katy from DBK, back with another divine detail. Now that snow has finally appeared on the ground here in Colorado, I'm getting in the holiday spirit. My favorite way to decorate is with a festive table setting, and what better way than with a stunning set up for Thanksgiving? Pumpkins, place cards, the whole nine. It's my favorite.

thanksgiving table 2
thanksgiving table 3
thanksgiving table 5
thanksgiving table 6

How perfect is that plaid table cloth? I hope you're inspired to really embellish this year's Thanksgiving table. Thanks for having me, Sue and as always, come visit me over at Designs By Katy.
katy zhush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved