Search

Loading...

11/12/15

Gift Ideas for Teen Girls


Thanks for all the great feedback on yesterday's One Room Challenge reveal. Now that the stress of getting that room together is over I'm looking forward to focusing on the holidays.

I thought I'd break out some gift guides a bit earlier this year since the first night of Hanukkah is less than a month away. Between my own two daughters and two nieces to shop for, I'm becoming quite the expert when it comes to shopping for the teen girls in your life, but I'm always open for new ideas if you have any, please share then in the comments below.


EVEN MORE FUN GIFTS FOR TEEN GIRLS:


2 comments:

  1. Jo Malone perfume is my absolute favorite and makes such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gorgeous little trays were the perfect presses for nine on my 'list' till I tried to checkout. International shipping was more than my order! Damn! Foiled and frustrated again...

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved