Search

Loading...

11/17/15

Gift Ideas Under $100.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

There are less than three weeks until Hanukkah and only a few weeks after that it's Christmas. I haven't ordered Holiday cards and we've already received our first party invite this week! 

While I'm absolutely loving the warmer temps here in the north east this fall, I think this might've lulled me into thinking there's more time than there really is when it comes to my pre-holiday prep game. However, today I'm determined to put a serious dent in my to do list - starting with ordering up several of these fab gifts all under $100 (most waaay under!) Are you like me and want it all done far ahead of time or more of a last minute Minnie? (like my husband:)

A FEW MORE GREAT GIFT IDEAS UNDER $100.




1 comment:

  1. Sue you always have the best gifts and I especially love the animal figures and dishes!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The Blink of an Eye

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved