Search

Loading...

11/6/15

The Weekend Wrap Up



November is upon us and this is always such a crazy time of year. My oldest daughter's birthday celebration is this weekend and it feels like we'll blink and the holidays will be here...

Speaking of the Holidays, I've been meaning to write about a great book/gift idea for a while now. A few months ago I had the pleasure of meeting one of the authors of Sophistication Is Overrated. Written by sisters Susan Palma and Babs Horner, Sophistication Is Overrated is a fun coffee table book unlike any I've ever encountered. Lucky for me, Babs lives right here in my own town and we (along with her artist daughter Susie Horner) had a lovely chat over coffee.

The beautiful image above is from Sophistication Is Overrated. I've been meaning to do a post on this book, but I've gotten so caught up in getting everything ready for the One Room Challenge finale, that I thought I'd direct you to this perfect write up over on The Pink Pagoda.


SURFING: 

Stuff you should buy at Trader Joes (Natalie do another round up, please?!:) )

I don't love every show house...but I did LOVE this one!


These "Honest Slogans" made me smile.

SHOPPING:



A great hair product (if you flat iron your hair, A LOT, like me)

BLOGGING:



We moved into our home here in Connecticut, ONE YEAR AGO today! #timeflies
Week FIVE of the ONE ROOM CHALLENGE

You won't want to miss this Enchanted Home tour!


4 comments:

  1. Sue it is hard to believe you have been in your new home a year already!!
    Super links as always!! Have a great weekend!


    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Carrier and Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous table setting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog and fun style!

    xxx,

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Babs and Susie!! Thank you for the link, Sue! This book is the perfect gift : )

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved