Search

Loading...

11/20/15

The Weekend Wrap Up


This week flew by - not in a good way, but more in a "can't catch my breath, overwhelmed" way. I'm looking forward to some down time. I work best when I'm organized and not rushing to do too much. I used to think everyone felt this way but I've learned through the years there are people who really prefer to be busy, busy, busy all the time. I realized awhile ago that less is more for me and I'm hoping to honor that idiom this weekend, both literally (I"m looking to do a closet/pantry/basement purge) and figuratively (afterwards a Netflix binge).

SURFING:

Beautiful holiday table inspiration via The Fashionable Hostess.


The stunning kitchen above is from Lonny, check out the full home tour-it's a must see.

SHOPPING:
Sweater weather is officially upon us in Connecticut. I'll be cozied up in this one all weekend.

Have you seen Reese Witherspoon's new store Draper James yet? The home decor accessories selection is my favorite, especially this sweet little Beau box.

Speaking of sweet, I just picked up the most adorable book for my nephew. I'm a bit obsessed with Henley!

I've started my holiday shopping, but I'm still looking for some great ideas. If you are too, check out these gift guides: Gifts Under $100. and Gift Ideas for Teen Girls.

BLOGGING:

The story behind our front entry art.

A festive guest post from Katy Byrne of Designs by Katy. (I loved her One Room Challenge bedroom reveal!)






1 comment:

  1. Sue I always love your end of the week rap ups!! Great links all! Enjoy some Netflix binging!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The Blink of an Eye

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved