Search

Loading...

1/7/16

Peeking Into Designer's Homes


If I had to pick just one favorite design element, it would be wallpaper. So naturally I was drawn to this fabulous wallpaper filled home belonging to interior designer Jenn Feldman (spotted over on the One Kings Lane blog).  In fact, I've even used the very same little whales blue Walnut wallpaper (here) AND the Osborne and Little silhouette paper (I had it framed, here). Between our love of wallpaper, not to mention silhouettes and monograms, I feel like Jenn and I could be decor BFFs:)


SHOP THE POST:


2 comments:

  1. Love that black ceiling in the powder room!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved