Favorite Podcasts

My love for Podcasts started last year when I got swept up in the Serial craze. Once that ended I started looking into other podcasts to fill the gap of time during long car rides (like to Vermont) or doing mundane chores like putting away laundry, or even running local errands.

Here's a list of the podcasts I'm currently into. If you've got a few suggestions, I'd love to hear them in the comments.

1. The Lively Show. I've met Jess in person, and even worked with her back when she had an accessory line, so I was already inclined to like her podcast. Over time she's really found her groove. Favorite episode: Life After Blogging with Young House Love.

2. Oh Boy by Man Repeller. Film maker Jay Buim conducts casual and interesting interviews with women in tech, fashion and the arts. Favorite episode: Stacy London interview.

3. Monocycle with Leandra Medine. A quirky little rant from the lady behind the popular fashion blog. Basically, whatever's on Leandra's mind that week. Articulate and funny it's a short little stream of consciousness podcast. Favorite episode: New Year's Eve.

4. Real Simple Podcasts. These cover all different topics, from cooking to relationships and beyond. Favorite episode: "I want to like you": People Who Offer Unsolicited Advice.

5. Women of the Hour by Lena Dunham and Buzzfeed  Lena discusses friendship, social media, love, work and life in general with several guests including Emma Stone, June Squibb, Amy Sedaris and Zadie Smith. Favorite episode: Friendship.


  1. I LOVE podcasts. Fresh Air, On Point, Planet Money, Freakonomics, WTF, Studio 360, 99% Invisible, TED Radio of the things I miss most in France is NPR, but podcasts let me have my cake and eat it too.

  2. You might check out my new podcast Million Dollar Decorating ( where we celebrate design, decorating and beautiful living.


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved