My love for Podcasts started last year when I got swept up in the Serial craze. Once that ended I started looking into other podcasts to fill the gap of time during long car rides (like to Vermont) or doing mundane chores like putting away laundry, or even running local errands.
Here's a list of the podcasts I'm currently into. If you've got a few suggestions, I'd love to hear them in the comments.
1. The Lively Show. I've met Jess in person, and even worked with her back when she had an accessory line, so I was already inclined to like her podcast. Over time she's really found her groove. Favorite episode: Life After Blogging with Young House Love.
2. Oh Boy by Man Repeller. Film maker Jay Buim conducts casual and interesting interviews with women in tech, fashion and the arts. Favorite episode: Stacy London interview.
3. Monocycle with Leandra Medine. A quirky little rant from the lady behind the popular fashion blog. Basically, whatever's on Leandra's mind that week. Articulate and funny it's a short little stream of consciousness podcast. Favorite episode: New Year's Eve.
4. Real Simple Podcasts. These cover all different topics, from cooking to relationships and beyond. Favorite episode: "I want to like you": People Who Offer Unsolicited Advice.
5. Women of the Hour by Lena Dunham and Buzzfeed Lena discusses friendship, social media, love, work and life in general with several guests including Emma Stone, June Squibb, Amy Sedaris and Zadie Smith. Favorite episode: Friendship.