Search

Loading...

4/18/16

Divine Details: Drapery Trim


trim

Hello Zhush readers! It's Katy from DBK: Designs By Katy back with another divine detail. Today's detail is small but can make a huge impact. I'm talking about adding trim to your drapery. Trim can really take your window treatments up a notch. Even if you don't have the budget for custom drapery, buying a pre-made panel and adding a ribbon trim can certainly convey a custom look.

trim 2
trim 3
trim 4
trim 6

I'm already deep in thought on the drapes for our new house and fully intend to incorporate trim. Don't forget to come visit me at my blog, Designs By Katy and remember: design is always in the details!

katy zhush

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is very impressive and have the useful information it is really caught my attention.


    great work

    تصميم مواقع




    amazing

    شركة تنظيف بالرياض




    good job Beautiful! :)

    حراج السيارات

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good timing. Big argument today about drapes and how much space to allow on either side of the windows. Previous owner left almost no space, so the drapes covered part of the windows. I want bigger rails. Of course this is difficult in walls that are two-foot-thick solid stone. I am going to show these photos to the husband for proof. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sources for reasonably-priced trims??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What area of the country are you in? I would look at Hobby Lobby

      Delete


  4. Your blog is very impressive and have the useful information it is really caught my attention.


    great work

    تصميم مواقع




    amazing

    شركة تنظيف بالرياض




    good job Beautiful! :)

    حراج السيارات

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved