Search

Loading...

5/20/16

Weekend Wrap Up



Kicking the weekend off extra early today and heading over to Rye to see my artist friend, Jeanne McKay Hartmann in action, over at Nest Inspired Home. If you're not already familiar with Jeanne, she's an amazing artist and blogger (which is how we first met!) I pulled these fun watercolors off of Jeanne's Instagram, isn't her work great?! Head over to the Pretty Pink Tulips blog to learn more about this event OR if you're in the area - just head over to Nest!

A few more fun things of note:

5 comments:

  1. Love.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so bummed I had to miss it yesterday, but was in no shape to go anywhere....next time! Such a fan of her work, it makes me happy to look at it. I also cannot wait to see Love and Friendship, right up my alley. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful day to get together and celebrate such a talented artist. It was so nice meeting all of you and thanks for making me feel welcome!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend has a beautiful sens of colors! Her works are so light and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue! A way belated thank you for the shout out. So fun to see my paintings here on your blog and it was sooooo wonderful to spend time with you last week. Can't wait to do your puppy portrait. Our group of blog friends means so much to me and I appreciate all the support we give each other. Happy Memorial Day weekend to you! XXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved