Divine Details: Patio Perfection

patio 1

Hello Zhush readers! It's Katy from DBK: Designs By Katy back with another Divine Detail. Summer is finally here and I'm looking forward to spending time outdoors with the warmer temps. One of my favorite design details to incorporate in my home is bringing indoor living out. Why not create a luxurious lounge space for your patio? It's the perfect venue for summer entertaining.

patio 3
patio 4
patio 5

Doesn't that make you want to whip up a cheese platter and call over some neighbors? Cheers to summer styling, and don't forget to come visit me at my interior design blog: Designs By Katy. Thanks, Sue!
Imagery via Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, House Beautiful, Elle Decor, AD katy zhush


  1. Every one of these is gorgeous.

  2. Thanks as always, Sue! Hope you are having a great time


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved