Style Stalking: Kate Marker Interiors

I know it's so cliche...but May really did fly by. It feels like I just posted last month's Style Stalk yesterday! And here we are on the first day of June....

The end of the school year's always such a busy time for so many, hopefully you can take some time today to stop and soak in this lovely inspiration. I first discovered Kate Marker Interiors over on Instagram (#onetofollow) and now I can't get enough of Kate's amazing eye.

Pared down muted colors mix beautifully with all the thoughtful finishes and textures Kate chooses throughout her client's homes. Kate Marker' Interiors' portfolio is full of great ideas, but this tiled mudroom runner above has got to be my favorite - both practical and stylish, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved