Search

Loading...

9/12/16

Book Review: Segreto Vignettes


Texas based designer, artist and author, Leslie Sinclair, has come out with another fabulous design book, Segreto Vignettes. I was so happy to receive a review copy from Leslie herself, as this talented designer's experience and advice is a design lover's dream. There are so many beautiful ideas in this book, a few of which I've highlighted here today.

From painted floors to beautiful wall finishes and treatments, the inspiration within Segreto Vignettes is endless. Personally, I loved the section devoted to choosing the perfect white paint as well as the tips on where and when to use a high gloss finish.

Segreto Vignettes is not in stores yet, but you can pre-order a copy of it here!

*I received a review copy of Segreto Vignettes, but this did not influence my opinion here- which are entirely my own.

3 comments:

  1. Everything has such a gorgeous patina. I love their work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitchen is very unique! Love seeing something I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post!! Thank you so much!!! You are the best! I really love this one and had so much fun putting it together!!! Thanks, xo

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved