Search

Loading...

10/17/16

Blogger Home Tours: View From My Heels


This month's blogger home tour features Meredith Rodday, the blogger behind, View From My Heels. Meredith, a design consultant living in the Boston area, shares this lovely house with her husband, twin boys and pet dog. I first "met" Meredith on Instagram and then had the absolute pleasure of meeting Meredith in real life this summer at a Better Homes and Gardens event in Wellesley, Massachusets.

Meredith's classic and clean approach to interiors can be seen through out her home. I'm especially drawn to these crisp white rooms with warm natural wood floors and beautiful pops of pattern and art. Thanks for sharing your home and great style here today, Meredith!



photo credit: Kate Renyi of KER Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved