Here's the best of the Black Friday sales. For more gift giving inspiration see hostess gifts here, monogram gift ideas here and several great holiday party outfit ideas here. Happy Shopping!
1. Shopbop: Save 15% off $200, 20% off $500, 25% off $800 with code: GOBIG16
Going on now thru Monday 11/28. Treating myself to this beautiful Joie blouse and picking up some new winter boots for my daughters. See even more Shopbop favorites here.
2. J.Crew: Save 40% on nearly everything site wide! Now thru Sunday night, enter code HOLIDAY at check out. How great are these navy blue leather cashmere lined tech gloves? Here's what else is currently in my cart:
3. Serena and Lily: Save 20% off site wide with code THANKYOU now thru 11/28. I'm crazy about this platter and a few other great finds:
4. One Kings Lane: All of the holiday decor and tree trimmings have been seriously reduced. I love to give ornaments as gifts!
5. Jonathan Adler: 20% off everything with code BACKTOBLACK thru 11/27. Found some great gift ideas and just LOVE this light - not a gift, but still....
6. Amazon: There's a ton of great deals going on over on Amazon. These Kate Spade earrings, are 20% off (taken at check out) and this cashmere turtle neck (also 20%) and this cozy Splendid poncho all would make a great gifts! Scroll through below for some other great finds.
7. Minted: 15% off no minimum, 20% off $150+ on holiday cards and more now thru 11/27. Use code BF2016.
8. ZHUSH.COM-Save 20% off site wide with code: SAVE20 offer ends 11/29
(these Kate Spade photo frames are a great little gift idea!)
Also worth checking out:
-West Elm's under $50 gift section is amazing this year! Spend more and save more with code SAVENOW
-Ann Taylor is offering 50% off site wide with code celebrate.
-Baublebar is offering 30% off with code: THANKS30
-Mark and Graham is offering 25% off site wide with code FRIENDS -includes free shipping, free monogramming and free gift wrap! See this post for a lot of great ideas from this shop!
-AG is offering 30% off site wide with code BF16. They make my favorite jeans-the Stilt.
-Land's End is offering up to 50% off, a great source for stocking up on cold weather favorites like these plaid scarves.
-Tuckernuck is offering up to 30% site wide- some exclusions apply. (Last year I shopped this fun site for the first time and bought my husband this belt. It was a huge hit! )
-Urban Outfitters is always a hit with my two teenage daughters. There's several great sales going on there right now, including buy one item of clothing and get the other for half off!
*This post contains affiliate links.