Finding a flattering fit is always first on my list. Comfort is also key. My wardrobe is a lot like my home decor - I always prefer a mix of high end designer pieces and budget friendly finds along with perennial classics and a few fun trends. Here's what I'm loving lately:
1. This velvet clutch instantly updates any outfit and will take you right through Holiday party season.
2. A concealed phone charger adds a great new twist on this leather tassel key fob/ bag charm.
3. Soft cashmere cable knit sweaters are almost a year round must have here in New England.
4. This cozy chic sweater is a literal twist on the wrap up trend.
5. A luxe fur collar takes this classic wool coat to the next level.
7. A velvet tee to wear alone now or layered all winter.
8. This choker is an easy and affordable way to embrace the nineties trend.
9. My favorite leopard belt elevates even the most basic outfits.
10. Fun leather sneakers add a modern twist to casual clothes.
SHOP THE POST:
*This post contains affiliate links.