Search

5/3/17

Blogger Home Tours: Shira Bess Interiors


Like most of the blogs I follow these days, I first "met" Shira of Shira Bess Interiors on Instagram. While we have yet to meet in real life, I'm quite sure we will one day soon, as Shira's Florida home is very close to where my family and I vacation each year. In fact, I made sure to get some great local restaurant recs from Shira for the next time we head south.

I'm thrilled to feature Shira's lovely home. Based on how stylish everything is, I think the next local rec I'm going to ask Shira for will be her favorite design and home decor shops. If there's something you love in Shira's home or you simply want to see more, be sure to head over to her blog for all of the resources. Thanks for sharing your home with us over here today Shira!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved