Search

5/1/17

Style Stalking: Erin Martin Design


Happy May Day! I've probably said this before, but I'll say it again -  style stalks are one of my favorite posts to put together. And, May is one of my favorite months.  It's with this happy attitude that I bring you the beautiful interiors of  Erin Martin Design. Full of grace and charm, I can't get enough of the eclectic and cool design work coming from this Northern California firm. Check out all the inspiring rooms they've put together and let me know if you agree!




1 comment:

  1. That first photo is my favorite, and I am so in love with the look of that rug, but I do wonder how practical it is, especially when you have a dog that sheds. Ahhhh, function over beauty. Always a struggle I have with design!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved